TGIF! Today we’re back with another drink recipe as a part of the Drinks With The Girls blog hop! This spring we shared our Detroit Cooler recipe, and now we’re on to a delicious sparkling blueberry lemonade recipe! This recipe screams summer to us, with the sparkling water, fresh lemonade and of course a little kick with the vodka.
The ingredients are simple: sugar, lemons, sparkling water, blueberry vodka & blueberries
First up is making the lemonade. Squeeze your lemons to collect the juice. Strain. Add sugar and sparkling water to taste! I prefer mine to be sweet and strong so I add more sugar and less water, but it’s totally up to the chef : )
Pour the lemonade over ice & add the blueberry vodka! Again, how much do you love vodka/long was your day/crazy is your party? Pour accordingly : )
Add extra blueberries to the glasses and a fun straw. It’s ready to serve!
The homemade lemonade is absolutely delicious and hard to mess up, but if you’re in a hurry any type of lemonade would work! I’ve also made it with Sparkling Ice Lemonade found in most grocery stores and it was delicious. The best part is that there are 7 more drinks from fabulous bloggers to check out today! We can’t wait to try all them all!
1. Sparkling Blueberry Lemonade by Sypsie Designs
2. Grapefruit Perrier with Vodka and Fresh Raspberries by Dolen Diaries
3. Summer Sangria by One Krieger Chick
4. Stars & Stripes Sangria by Stuffed Suitcase
5. Strawberry Paradise by Tiny Sidekick
6. The Rand McNally by Upcycled Treasures
7. Grown Up Lemon Berry Slush by A Prudent Life
8. Cherry Pie Moonshine by Addicted 2 DIY
PS. Want more Sypsie? Follow us by email (top of the right sidebar!) or any of our social pages!